Friday, March 25, 2011

Worried

I was at the Gynecologist today. Not the best way of starting a post but well... That's what I did today. Why? Well, because I had to mostly. It's been a while and it's not suppose to be. Anyways, my point was that I had two very different reactions while I was there.

First, you see all these pregnant women sitting there, waiting, caressing their wombs and talking with their husbands. It was nice to see there were still couples that share that moment, and that not all mothers-to-be are bitter and tired.




But (and there's always a but isn't?), personally I was getting a mix series of news. Everything seemed to be in order except for an inflammation of the endometrium which worried my doctor. And as she started explaining, it started to worry me.

So, long story short, I'm having an endometrial biopsy in two weeks. Scares the hell out of me that I could have cancer. I mean, I'm only 25! But I don't want to lose my cool just yet. I'll wait, it's better to wait and see, isn't????

I don't even know anything about that kind of cancer, if they have to take everything out or how the heck it works... I don't know. I guess I'll make a post this week about it. Gives me a good motivation to search, otherwise I'll be too much of a coward. I've been scared for years now about ever having any kind of cancer, specially anything related to that area since my mom had a tumor a good ten or twelve years ago, so...

Anyways, guess I'll be looking up information, going crazy, bitting my nails to sleep and waiting until my appointment: April 6, 2011.

Wish me luck.... =S

1 comment:

  1. My dad was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete