Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Weather?



Ok, so I've been thinking about doing shots of whiskey since this afternoon. I have a new bottle in the pantry and thought: "Well, maybe I should go outside, sit on the patio table, do a few shots and smoke while I write or think... or something". But it's too damn cold outside. And I mean, cold for me. I live in the Caribbean where it's always a freaking 100 degrees (F)or up, and going out when it's close to 70 degrees with an 85% humidity is the closest I've ever been to freezing. I know, I know... people say: "But that's like perfect weather!" and I'm like yeah, if you've lived in the north pole all your life I bet is toasty but for me!? I've lived in a damn sauna all my life, full of the hottest days ever, like I'm trap in hell!! And I'm serious if you don't have an air conditioner during the summer you will most likely go mad. And I see the tourists come here during December (because seriously there's no point in calling it winter) and they are so damn cocky, walking around in shorts and t-shirts.... Not that it's cold then, right now it's cold for me. And I'm the person that loves cold more than anyone I know. My mom gets cold so easily... Sometimes she's sitting in long pants, a long sleeve shirt, a jacket and a blanket and just by looking at her I feel like I need to take a shower! I start sweating just thinking about having that much clothes on with this weather.

The point is... it's cold but I still felt like writing so I sat at my computer and this came out... lol After writing all of this I can hear myself saying: "Really, you are writing about the goddamn weather? Have you sink that low?". Guess I have. But the thing is... this has been a great warm up. Maybe now, with all the weather stuff out of my system I can sit and write something else... Just Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. My dad was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete