Sunday, March 20, 2011

Small Note #7


I've been trying for a while now to change the name of the blog...

Finally I have!

Someone told me that for my blog to be more popular it had to have a shorter name, preferably one that made sense (lol), and finally that I should put on a lighter background because people respond better to it than to a dark weird one.

Well... I changed the title, not because I wanted a shorter one but because I didn't liked the one I had: The Lost and Found Pond; didn't make any sense. I changed the background, but not for a lighter one, simply for one I like a lot.

I tried putting a lighter one on but... it's just not me! I'm dark and weird! I'm ironic, obsessed, clinically depressed, and overly moody! So what the hell! Whoever is interested might just have to accept me, weirdness and all, and simply let me be.

So welcome! Welcome back, welcome for the first time, or simply Welcome!

Welcome to my fingertips...

No comments:

Post a Comment