Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Small Note #8



So, I was watching the season finale of Secret Diary of a Call Girl. Awesome, btw. Anyways, Billie Piper is doing an amazing job, and its very different seeing her in this role after watching her in Doctor Who. I don't think she's particularly pretty, something about her face, but she makes a great call girl and all gussy up she looks actually pretty stunning.

The point of the whole post is that I found myself crying at the end, when she goes and meets Ben to tell him he deserves a great life and she can't give it to him, he deserves better (which I agree on), and he says there was no turning back from that. They couldn't be friends anymore; and she walks away crying but somehow free. And as the scene passed I realize it wasn't the scene but the music what made me cry. So, I looked up who sings the song and I found out this amazing british singer I had never heard before. Like her instantly, specially after hearing her talk and sing.

So, here you have it... Adele singing "Someone like you". Great song, awesome singer. And yes, sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes... it hurts instead...

No comments:

Post a Comment