Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Late Night with Me - Let's talk t.v. shows

So I was watching the final season of Ugly Betty and I got very disappointed. What happened to the love confession? The final kiss? The passionate encounter we've been waiting on (at least I was!)???? I mean give me a break!!!!!!! Anyways, I've got to say that t.v. is the only place where an ugly girl could have ever gotten so many drop dead gorgeous boyfriends! I mean, I'm prettier than the original Betty, braces, bad hair and all and I've never had a Gio after me! God, I loved Gio! Ufff but the most handsome and sexier of all, at least for me, was the writer this final season Zach, I think it was. God those glasses drove me mad for like 2 hours! Remind me of a guy in one of my classes... If only...

Anyways, I'm waiting anxiously for my favorite t.v. shows to start this month. Bones, How I met Your Mother, House and The Big Bang Theory, will finally start! I want to know what happens with all my favorite characters, cause come on... I just do!

In the meanwhile, I've been watching True Blood. I really do like TB. I've read all the books by Charlaine Harris and will follow the story till it ends cause, well, I've already started... lol With all do respect do Mrs. Harris the books are good but the series is hotter, sexier and way more interesting. Still I'm waiting to see if some of my favorite book characters appear. Specially Quinn and Amelia. I'm already sick of Bill, god please do break them up already! In the book it was quite faster and I was a 100% behind that decision. They are not good for each other; not that Erik is any better but at least he's sexier.

Great casting btw, at the beginning it hit me as odd but Alexander Skarsgård (what a mouthful eh?) has improved so much! Anna Paquin is a great Sookie cause she makes her look less dumb than in the books. If I could, I would have kicked the book Sookie so many times, she's so... idiotic. Worst heroine ever... Alcide, I was sorry to see him go, and I'll be sorrier when Joe Manganiello leaves cause I've develop quite a crush! Maybe the writers will choose to leave him around longer than he should... hopefully. Hey they did it for Lafayette! Which I believe was a great decision, in the book he wasn't that important a character but when in the first season they added the whole AIDS burger scene, that was it! He was staying! Nelsan Ellis has earned the right to stay throughout the show, he's brought life to that character, literally.

Can't say I'm happy or angry at the whole Tara fiasco. In the books that was another character that I didn't consider important at all, and they've make her sooooo different. From the sexy, well dressed, beautiful Tara we got the tomboy one. She ain't pretty, nor particularly talented but she's brought some interesting drama to the series.

Sam and Jason were perfect!

Now Pam, with all do respect I think the casting wasn't bad but could have been better. Kristin Bauer is a good actress and I like her but she would have been perfect for the part 10 years ago. She looks too old to be the beautiful daughter of Erik... The dominatrix meets housewife sort of woman she has to be... She's ok, not complaining, but I did found it a bit odd. What happens if the show lasts another 5 years? She's gonna look older than Erik always... lol talk about eternal. Anyways, I don't remember if they have ever say how old was she when she was turned so, I guess it doesn't really matters....

And at the end of this commentary I most do 2 things:

1 - Apologize if anyone read this and found that I've said nothing at all interesting or useful, or even funny at all... I don't give a fuck really, but I wanted to post something and this is what came out.
AND
2 - YOU HAVE TO SEE IT AGAIN AND YOU KNOW IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment