Friday, January 14, 2011

Small Note #1

This is something new I'm trying out: Making small notes about... anything really.


Today I thought I would share with you guys something that happened to me about a week ago. So, here it goes. I got up kinda late, around friday afternoon, and well... the last 2 weeks I had being staying over at my dad's and during the day it was mainly just him(dad) and me. So I got up and there was a very loud noise, sounded like a movie or a video game, so without putting my glasses on I went into the hall, up to my brother's room (the noise came from there) and, thinking it was my father playing ps3, opened the door. At first I couldn't see much. I didn't have my glasses on after all, so I basically stared into the room. The tv was on and very very loud with some kind of action movie. The bed... well, I could see someone on the bed and all of a sudden "someone" moved and there were now 2 "someones". I wanted to close the door quickly, I swear I did, but I was in such a state of shock I was kinda glue to the floor. I finally closed the door...

Basically I had walk in on my brother and his girlfriend! lol He came out a whiiiiile later and ask me for popcorn, lol, porpcorn! Like I didn't know what they were really doing! So what can be learn from this? Close the damn door when you are about to have sex and there are about 3 other ppl in the house!!!



My friend has another version, lol... I told him the story and he figured my brother was beng witty. Basically the way he tells it, I walked in on my brother and his girlfriend and since I stared a while my brother said: If your going to watch at least get popcorn! or something like that... lol Funny, shame that my brother's not that witty.


Ha... not so small. Don't worry I'll get better at it. = D

No comments:

Post a Comment